Thursday, February 05, 2015

Calling the Genius Loci again.



Lately, I have been seeking the Genius Loci of my land in the city (Represented by the picture above I found years ago). Much has changed in the passing years of being here, and I became neglectful of many of the duties I should have been performing daily, weekly, monthly and so on.  But I was beat down, and tired of the Rat Race of the Matrix and home ownership came to mean less to me than I would ever have imagined. But slowly over the past year of so, I have came out of that funk with the work at the Jed Clampett cabin
 and my Goal of Self Sufficient Living on the Mountain one day.  That day has been calling me for a long long time, and I finally am preparing to answer it. Thus the need to speak again to the Genius Loci of this land here, as I try to establish contact with the Genius Loci of the Land around the Cabin

It really all started many years ago with my system of workings I call Changing the Universe. My altar had two Links representing the embodiment of the Center of the Universe.  They have been part of my system of tools I have used to achieve connections to the physical 3D reality we live and breathe.  The Center of the Universe stones represent As Above, So Below and connect to the True Center Of the Multi/Universe by correspondence.

The Genius Loci, like humans is a spark of the Divine Consciousness that can speak to us if we would listen.  It's message is Clear. "Human, if you wish to Survive, then you must change your ways of Destruction into Creation instead."  When i was told this, I saw the vast destructive qualities and actions of Mankind turn into what was like a Universal Whole Earth Zen Japanese Garden, it was beautiful.  We Can Achieve that day if we work hard, and it is imperative we do so for our own benefit and continuation as a species on this planet.
The Genius Loci of the Land here in the City, I call Adyiron, the Land that Sings.  It has been a small song of late, and I can hear it growing in length and stature. Its rhythm is beating so that my heart joins in with it, in unison growing louder each day.  It sings a song of the future, for me as an individual and a member of the Human Race. Calling me to live a different kind of life than that of the Matrix of Consumerism.  It shines a light on a life that is connected to its foundation in Nature, not living in an artificial light of technology and consumption.
The Genius Loci, sings harmony with Life, and I am Listening for what seems the first time ever in my life.
Changing the Universe has become much easier for me since I learned that if you change your own "Universe" inside,,, the outer 'real' universe goes along with it like a dance partner.  
Such is life dancing and Soul Jazz among the Genius Loci I have encountered.

No comments: